Based in the greater Chicago & Rockford, IL area
Hello there! I'm Radison Akerman. I offer personal and commercial photography services specializing in lifestyle portraiture, advertising, and landscapes. With every client, I mold my work around their vision to deliver the highest quality assets possible. Let's see what we can do together.
Below I have listed a couple of my popular packages. Think of these more as a template; I custom-tailor a package to every client.
- Personal portraits / headshots: Business headshots. Senior portraits. Family postcards. When I shoot portraits, I want to capture the essence of the individual. We will sit down together and plan out each location along with the expected purpose of each shot. Want to read a burning newspaper on a loading dock? You got it.
- Commercial content update: Noticing that your company about page is a bit sparse? Looking for some social media content? I can check all of those boxes and some. You can expect images of your facility, commerical products, employees working, and everything in between. Your content and brand in a visual format.
- Special events: Weddings. Downtown parades. Chess matches. I love to capture those spur-of-the-moment memories where everyone is together. It is what makes us human. Before the event, we will discuss every component along the timeline and I will handle the rest.
- Products / services: When you are trying to convince others to purchase your product or service, you need a creative set of images. I work extensively with each client to ensure that their vision matches the images I deliver. I've also got an eye for graphic design, so I can provide valuable insight along the full pipeline of a marketing campaign.
Ready to take the next step and make something radical? Fill out my contact form and send me a message, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the booking process look like?
- Look over my services, portfolio, and frequently asked questions. If you are ready to book, fill out my contact form with what you are looking for and we can schedule a time to chat.
- We will have a call to get to know each other better, discuss project details, and answer any lingering questions that you may have. Then, I'll put together a custom package for your project.
- I'll send you the final project proposal along with an agreement to sign. The booking fee is paid at this point. Then we can sit down and plan out each component of your shoot.
How and when will I get my photos?
A large majority of my photos are delivered through an online gallery created for each client. There you can download high resolution images and purchase prints, cards, albums, and other cool stuff. Photos are typically delivered <1-2 weeks after the shoot, however, you can expect a couple highlight images within 24 hours.
How many photos will I get?
This question depends soley on the scope and time committed to the project. What I can say is that I always provide the highest quality images and hold nothing back. Trust me, you won't be disappointed with the volume of photos that you recieve.
Will all the photos be edited?
Absolutely. Each photo is individually color corrected and touched up to match the needs of the client. CR2 RAW image files are also available upon request.
How far do you travel for your shoots?
Literally anywhere. I love the aspect of adventure and discovering new places.