Throughout all services on rakerman.com, none of them will collect your data and use it to track you as an individual. Rather, a few services may collect small amounts of anonymous, non-personal data needed to provide a key feature of the service. The data we collect is never related to anything about you – meaning no cookies, no ad tracking, and no data to be leaked in the first place. All data collection methods require some specific action by you. Simply visiting a site will not relinquish your data automatically to the service. All data is stored on a secure, sand-boxed database, not sold or distributed to external parties, nor linked to you or your browser.
In a nutshell: Data used to track you: none. Data linked to you: none. Data not linked to you: identifiers, usage data, and diagnostics (only collected if you directly use the service, specifics found in Data Usages by Service).
Data Usages by Service
We've included a description of both internal (used directly by the application) and external (an outside service) data collection methods used by each service on rakerman.com. Here we explain what we are collecting, why we need to collect it, and how we are managing the data in a safe and secure manner.
- https://www.rakerman.com/: Google Analytics.
- https://chickens.rakerman.com/: Google Analytics. Lobby data is stored for up to 1 year to allow for users to play Exploding Chickens across the Internet, provide the "game analysis" feature, trace and fix possible issues that may arise in a lobby/game, and improve user experience on the platform. Lobby data is stored on a secure, sand-boxed database, not sold or distributed to external parties, nor linked to you or your browser.
- https://rratfr.rakerman.com/: Your IP (localized address on the Internet) is logged when you choose to participate in the People's Choice contest. This data is used to help enforce People's Choice voting mechanisms. All data related to the People's Choice contest (except total vote counts) is deleted immediately after race day. IP data is stored on a secure, sand-boxed database, not sold or distributed to external parties, nor linked to you or your browser.
- https://nextcloud.rakerman.com/: N/A
- https://particlecord.rakerman.com/: N/A
- https://status.rakerman.com/: N/A
Because of the use of certain technologies on any rakerman.com service, a few miscellaneous trackers may appear on a site privacy report. We have no control over these trackers unless we decide to terminate the use of that technology. Below is a list describing each tracker that may appear in addition to the Data Usages by Service section.
- Cloudflare: Web performance and security firewall, used to stop malicious attacks and secure digital assets
- UNPKG: A npm CDN (content delivery network) for Node.js packages, used to serve required Node.js components