Legal stuff detailing how digital assets can and cannot be used.
Personal Use License
The individual ("Content Provider") grants buyer a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license to download and copy the accompanying image(s) or video(s) or other physical/digital media (collectively, "Media,") subject to the following restrictions:
- This license is for personal use only. Personal use means non-commercial use of the Media for display on personal websites and computers, or making image prints or video copies for personal use. The Media may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The Media may not be used in advertising. The Media may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed.
- Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with the Content Provider.
- There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media are provided 'as is.'
- The Content Provider will not be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.
*All Media released or shared by the Content Provider anywhere on the web domain https://rakerman.com or https://media.rakerman.com/ is subject by default to the Personal Use License unless specified otherwise. "The Media" includes post thumbnails, post images, as well as any other digital media provided directly by the Content Provider.
Commercial Use License
What buyers can do:
The individual ("Content Provider") grants buyers a perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the accompanying image(s) or video(s) or other physical/digital media (collectively, "Media,") for permitted commercial purposes, defined as:
- advertising, promotion, brochures, packaging
- as part of a commercial website for promotional purposes
- prints, posters, flyers, tearsheets for promotional purposes (not for resale)
- prints, posters, or other commercial display of Media
- magazines, books, newspapers, other printed publications
- video, broadcast, theatrical
What buyers may not do:
Buyer may not resell, re-license, redistribute without express written permission from Content Provider. Use as a derivative work, and reselling or redistributing such derivative work is prohibited. Media may not be used in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner. Media may not be incorporated into trademarks, logos, or service marks. Media may not be made available for download.
Content Provider retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the Media.
There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this digital image or video file. The Content Provider will not be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer's use of the Media.